1. 1. Introduction and Agreement
4. These Terms will constitute a legal agreement between ‘you’ (the user of the Website and/or App) and La Louve Laundry LLC. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with, the Terms, please kindly refrain from using the Website and/or the App.
5. These Terms may be modified or revised at any time without notice. By using our Website and/or App, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms or any change to the Terms, then you must immediately stop using the Website and/or App.
2. Use of Website and/or App Content
1. All information, text, materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trademarks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Website and App (collectively, ‘the Content’) is provided to you as a service to allow you and other users to browse the Content.
2. You are only permitted to access and use the Website and App for your personal, non-commercial purposes, and you must not:
(a) modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in these Terms;
(b) use the Website and/or App in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
(c) use the Website and/or App to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation Website Content, in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of La Louve Laundry LLC or others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
(d) sell, modify or delete the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose;
(e) access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
(f) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(g) copy or adapt the code created to generate any Content or the pages making up the Website and/or App;
(h) use the Content to impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with La Louve Laundry LLC or any other person or entity;
(i) use the Content to send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
(j) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website and/or App, including without limitation, material that contains viruses, Trojan horses or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; or
(k) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website and/or App.
3. You may download or copy the Content only for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store electronically any portion of the Content. You may not copy, store, redistribute or publish any Content without the express written permission of La Louve Laundry LLC or the owners of the Content (as the case may be). Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the Content is strictly prohibited.
4. La Louve Laundry LLC is not responsible for any Content posted on the Website and/or App and reserves the right to change or remove any content it sees fit.
- La Louve Laundry LLC applies the applicable data protection law as applied in the UAE (the ‘DP Law’), and may for certain types of personal data processing, be subject to laws from other jurisdictions. By the use of these Terms, you hereby irrevocably consent, agree and submit to the application of the DP Law. As such, it is the policy of the c La Louve Laundry LLC to respect the privacy of our Website and App users. Whenever and wherever possible, La Louve Laundry LLC will treat the information you provide with the utmost care and confidentiality, in accordance with the DP Law and any applicable laws.
- The information provided by you will be processed in accordance with the best practice and standards as prescribed by the DP Law.
4. Cookies Policy
5. External Links
The Website and App may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (the ‘External Sites’). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by La Louve Laundry LLC of the contents on such External Sites. You acknowledge that La Louve Laundry LLC is not responsible for the availability of, or the information and content of any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. La Louve Laundry LLC does not accept any liability, and shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from or as a result of your acting upon the content of another website to which you may link from the Website or App.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
1. ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means any and all current and/or future intellectual property rights, including (i) all forms of copyright and authors rights (including any and all rights that may be considered financial rights provided under UAE Federal Law No. 7 of 2002), database rights and rights in patents, designs, inventions, utility models, trade names, trademarks, service marks, rights in trade dress or get-up, goodwill, mobile applications, domain names, website addresses (URL), know-how, trade secret, rights to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, moral rights and Confidential Information (whether registered or unregistered); (ii) applications for registration, renewals or extensions, and the right to apply for registration, renewal or extensions, for any of these rights; and (iii) all other intellectual property rights and equivalent or similar forms of protection (whether registered or unregistered), existing anywhere in the world from time to time.
2. You acknowledge and warrant that the Intellectual Property Rights and different components contained therein are vested and shall remain vested and shall remain the property of La Louve Laundry LLC or its respective proprietors. You further agree that at no material time that you acquire any rights in the Intellectual Property Rights and those data, properties, materials and methodologies and undertakes not to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of La Louve Laundry LLC in respect of any of the foregoing, and that you shall comply with all applicable laws and the directions of La Louve Laundry UAE relating to the Intellectual Property Rights, data, properties, materials and methodologies, and shall refrain from any unauthorized use of, access to or disclosure of the Intellectual Property Rights, data, properties, materials, and methodologies.
The trademarks, service marks, insignia and logos used and shown on our application are registered and unregistered trademarks of our own. You must not use such trademarks without the prior written authorization of La Louve Laundry LLC.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Indemnified Parties (as defined below) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind or nature incurred by any Indemnified Party arising from or in any way related to: your use of this Website (including, by third parties); your breach of these Terms or any other terms referenced herein your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
2. ‘Indemnified Parties’ means the La Louve Laundry UAE, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers and copyright owners.
9. Termination of Service
La Louve Laundry UAE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or App at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. La Louve Laundry LLC may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Website and/or App at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or the Content without prior notice or liability. Notwithstanding such termination or suspension, you will continue to be subject to clauses 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 16 and 17 of these Terms. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, La Louve Laundry LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Website and/or App.
10 Disclaimers of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
The Website, the App and the Content is provided for information purposes only and should not be used as a basis for making business decisions nor should it be regarded by you as a substitute for specific professional advice. La Louve Laundry LLC makes no warranties or representations to you as to the accuracy, authenticity or completeness of the content on the Website and/or App, which is subject to change at any time without notice.
The Website, the App and the Content are provided on an “AS-IS”, “without faults” and “as available” basis and, to the extent lawful, with no warranties whatsoever. La Louve Laundry LLC expressly disclaims (to the fullest extent permitted by law) any and all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
La Louve Laundry LLC and its personnel are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use or inability to use the Website, the App and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not La Louve Laundry LLC is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The material appearing on our Website and/or App may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. La Louve Laundry LLC does not represent, warrant or endorse that any of the Content is accurate, complete, reliable or current. La Louve Laundry LLC may make changes to the materials contained on the Website and/or App at any time without notice. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk.
La Louve Laundry LLC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Website or the App or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or App.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by La Louve Laundry LLC. The views and opinions of document authors do not necessarily state or reflect those of La Louve Laundry LLC or any of its affiliates.
11. Garment and Shoe Care
1. La Louve Laundry LLC will examine the labels of the clothes and shoes ???? assuring they are dealt with accordingly. If the label is missing, the La Louve Laundry LLC team will inspect and advise the best treatment to their knowledge. If the client requests a special wash which is in contradiction with the item’s label, La Louve Laundry LLC will contact the client and prompt the potential risks related to the particular wash and will only continue with such request without any liability arising. If La Louve Laundry LLC is unable to contact the client, the company reserves the right to return the item without treatment.
2. La Louve Laundry LLC will not guarantee the successful removal of all stains but will make every attempt to remove the stains.
12. Item Count
Once laundry items arrive at the La Louve Laundry LLC factory, they will be counted. If there is a discrepancy between the items as per the application and the items received, La Louve Laundry LLC will inform the customer by sending a quotation with the actual count for their approval.
13. Damage & Lost Items
La Louve Laundry LLC strives for customer satisfaction by taking care of all their garments and shoes ?? and it is our objective is to provide the best laundry service in the market. Every item is treated with extreme care and reasonability; however, we cannot guarantee the avoidance of color change or shrinkage of the clothing and we shall not be responsible for any change of color or shrinkage of garments and shoes beyond our control. La Louve Laundry LLC shall not be responsible for the wear and tear of the clothing and shoes and any valuables left in the pockets of your garments.
For any items damaged by the actions of La Louve Laundry LLC not resulting from the inherent state of the item prior to cleaning, our maximum liability shall be ten times the charge for cleaning the item as stated in your invoice by line item or the value of the item at the time of the cleaning taking into account its age and wear and tear, whichever is lower. Any damaged item must be reported La Louve Laundry LLC not later than 24 hours from the date of receiving the item at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any lost items must be reported within 24 hours of the order delivery date of the items at email@example.com . The items are considered lost 48 hours after the first claim has been made. Any reimbursement for the agreed lost items shall be limited to 10 times the item price charged on the order invoice.
14. Cancellation of Your Order
1. We may cancel your order and the contract between you and us in below conditions:
a. If you fail to make the items available for collection
b. As a result of an event outside our control
c. If we consider that any item does not relate with the order, is damaged, has no information about its content or cleaning instructions, or does not fall within those Items which we accept
2. If we cancel your order we will reach you by phone, mobile app push or email.
15. Collection & Delivery
1. La Louve Laundry LLC will do reasonable endeavours to collect and deliver items at the times specified in the order but we cannot guarantee for the same. We will do reasonable efforts to communicate any delay to you by phone, mobile app push or email. La Louve Laundry LLC reserves the right to refuse the delivery of the items to the customer if the payment is not yet made.
2. In the event that you have failed to accept or arrange delivery of an Item for more than 90 days after the delivery date specified in the order, we may dispose of the item or donate it to charity without reference to you.
3. You may arrange to have items collected from or delivered to a third party on condition that you do so at your own risk and the third party is prepared to sign an acknowledgement on your behalf.
4. You may, by written instructions to us, request us to leave an item in an agreed location without providing us with a signature of acknowledgement. If you do so, it is at our discretion and entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss of items delivered on this basis.
La Louve Laundry LLC shall charge you for the services you have requested which shall include all the treatments as per the cleaning process. You agree that you will pay for all the services of your items as ordered as well for the items which you may not have included (by your own miscount) or by permitting the La Louve Laundry LLC team to count and add the items manually on the system once received by us.
- Wallet is personal property. It can only be used for a personal account.
- The maximum limit per top-up is AED 1,000 per transaction.
- The maximum balance per account is AED 3,000.
- Top-up is payable through cash or card at the store or online payment.
- Wallet can be used along with other modes of payment.
- The balance is restored fully or proportionately in case of cancelled orders or invoice adjustments.
- The customer must submit a letter of request and a Valid Identification.
- The refund will be made based on the top-up mode of payment.
- Lalouve laundry has the right to investigate each transaction subject for refund.
8. Transfer of balance
- The customer must submit a letter of request with complete details of the transferee account, the amount to transfer, and valid identification.
9. La Louve Laundry LLC has the right to reduce the balance equivalent to the amount of chargeback to the credit card account processed by the merchant acquirer.
10. La Louve Laundry LLC has the right to report a suspected fraudulent transaction to the authority with proper jurisdiction.
1. These Terms & Conditions contain everything the parties have agreed in relation to the subject matter it deals with. No party can rely on an earlier written document or anything said or done by or on behalf of another party before this document was executed.
2. Each provision of these Terms is individually severable. If any provision is or becomes illegal, unenforceable or invalid in any jurisdiction it is to be treated as being severed from this document in the relevant jurisdiction, but the rest of this document will not be affected. The legality, validity, and enforceability of the provision in any other jurisdiction will not be affected.
For assistance or more information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org